The Star Community
HEALTH & WEALTH EXPO
September 30, 2017
9am – 2pm
FREE services are being provided for this limited time.
All participants will need to register before being served.
Registration cards will be entered into a drawing for free prizes!!
– be seen by a dentist and dental assistants to receive free oral care
- free toothbrushes will be given to everyone
– be seen by doctors and nurses to receive free medical attention
- Free screenings for glucose and lupids and understanding your body mass index (BMI)
- Flu shot is available (proof of insurance or a small cost will be required)
– learn how to manage money, get out of debt, save for retirement, and be healthy financially!
– The Center for Pregnancy Choices will be on site to help anyone who needs to talk about their pregnancy (wanted or unwanted).
– A representative will be on site to discuss equipment and planning for senior adults who are at risk of falling in their homes.
– An insurance agent who is knowledgable with the Medicare and Medicaid will be available for questions and answers as well as provide a class to give the necessary information for those covered by or needing to enroll.
– A nutrition and weight-loss expert will be on hand to walk you through how to lose weight! Hear personally from someone who has lost 60, 80, even over 100 lbs!! Find out how you too can lose weight.
– The Mississippi Blood Services will be on site conducting a blood drive. Please consider giving, you could save someone’s life!